Antique Covered Wagon Damaged After Rollover in Heber City
HEBER CITY, Utah – An antique covered wagon was damaged after a crash early Saturday, Heber City Police Chief Dave Booth said.
Booth said Wasatch County EMS was responding to a fire when they passed the building and saw the single-car rollover.
Utah Highway Patrol handled the victim, Booth said. A DUI is suspected as the cause of the crash.
The wagon sits at the front of the Heber Valley Chamber and Visitor Center and a sign in front of the building was also damaged, Booth said. He estimated damages were between $50,000 and $70,000.
If anyone has additional information about the incident, Booth asks that they reach out to Heber City Police Department at 435-654-3040.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 24529)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 9347)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 7132)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4470)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 4133)
- Netflix's 'Falling for Christmas' filmed at these charming Utah locations (pageviews: 3798)