Utah Chosen For Vice Presidential Debate, Adoption Lawyer Behind Bars, And Will Jon Huntsman Run for Governor?
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition, Jon Huntsman Jr. speaking for the first time since returning home after his ambassadorship.
A new study from Envision Utah is out with some big recommendations to keep Utah teachers in the classroom.
An adoption lawyer behind bars–facing human trafficking charges.
We talk to Attorney General Sean Reyes.
And a huge honor for Utah–with the 2020 Vice President Debate coming to the Mountain West.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m. on KSL 5 TV.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 6449)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6433)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 6050)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 5371)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3347)
- Father, son found dead inside West Jordan home (pageviews: 3137)