Utah Chosen For Vice Presidential Debate, Adoption Lawyer Behind Bars, And Will Jon Huntsman Run for Governor?
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition, Jon Huntsman Jr. speaking for the first time since returning home after his ambassadorship.
A new study from Envision Utah is out with some big recommendations to keep Utah teachers in the classroom.
An adoption lawyer behind bars–facing human trafficking charges.
We talk to Attorney General Sean Reyes.
And a huge honor for Utah–with the 2020 Vice President Debate coming to the Mountain West.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m. on KSL 5 TV.
- 'I Feel Threatened' Man Loses Job After Outburst Over Costco Mask Policy (pageviews: 75049)
- Two Truck Drivers Being Thanked For Helping UHP Trooper On I-15 (pageviews: 47083)
- Teens Convicted In Death Of West Valley Officer Released Early (pageviews: 12141)
- Health Care Leaders Call For Mandatory Masks As 867 New COVID-19 Cases Reported (pageviews: 8700)
- Bountiful Residents Upset After Youth Skate Park Bulldozed (pageviews: 6270)
- Church Utah Area Presidency Urges Latter-day Saints To Wear Face Masks (pageviews: 5776)
- Gov. Herbert: 'Stronger Measures' To Be Considered If COVID-19 Cases Don't Drop (pageviews: 5661)
- 1 Child Dies, 3 Other Juveniles Transported After Being Ejected During Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 4373)
- Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Closes Capitol After Protests (pageviews: 4219)