Utah Chosen For Vice Presidential Debate, Adoption Lawyer Behind Bars, And Will Jon Huntsman Run for Governor?
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition, Jon Huntsman Jr. speaking for the first time since returning home after his ambassadorship.
A new study from Envision Utah is out with some big recommendations to keep Utah teachers in the classroom.
An adoption lawyer behind bars–facing human trafficking charges.
We talk to Attorney General Sean Reyes.
And a huge honor for Utah–with the 2020 Vice President Debate coming to the Mountain West.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m. on KSL 5 TV.
- Herbert, State Leaders Holding Emergency Meeting After COVID-19 Spike (pageviews: 12174)
- Body Camera Video Released In Shooting Of 13-Year-Old With Autism (pageviews: 3848)
- Family Of Ogden Hiker Missing Since Sept. 8 Asking For Public's Help (pageviews: 2282)
- Ogden Woman Dies In ORV Crash In Uintah County (pageviews: 2262)
- Dr. Angela Dunn Speaks At TEDx, Addresses Utah COVID Case Spike (pageviews: 2127)
- Missing Idaho Hiker Found Dead After 1,000-Foot Fall (pageviews: 2038)
- Governor Herbert Renews Utah State Of Emergency (pageviews: 2030)
- Meet Our Team (pageviews: 1954)
- Search Continues For Missing Hiker In Weber County (pageviews: 1553)