Utah Chosen For Vice Presidential Debate, Adoption Lawyer Behind Bars, And Will Jon Huntsman Run for Governor?
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition, Jon Huntsman Jr. speaking for the first time since returning home after his ambassadorship.
A new study from Envision Utah is out with some big recommendations to keep Utah teachers in the classroom.
An adoption lawyer behind bars–facing human trafficking charges.
We talk to Attorney General Sean Reyes.
And a huge honor for Utah–with the 2020 Vice President Debate coming to the Mountain West.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m. on KSL 5 TV.
- Returning Missionary Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Infects Family (pageviews: 64357)
- New Projection Shows Fewer Potential COVID-19 Deaths In Utah (pageviews: 15314)
- US Coronavirus Fight Enters Crucial Weeks After Reaching Grim Milestone (pageviews: 12307)
- COVID-19 Model Shows Improvement In Projected Utah Deaths (pageviews: 9396)
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9396)
- Five New Virus-Related Deaths Reported In Utah; 1,675 Confirmed Cases (pageviews: 4242)
- Renderings Released For Temples In Tooele, Washington County, Washington State (pageviews: 4209)
- Utah House Democrats Urge Governor To Issue Stay-At-Home Order (pageviews: 4151)
- The Pink Moon Will Be The Biggest And Brightest Of 2020 (pageviews: 3521)