Police Identify Victim Found In Motel 6 As Midvale Woman
MIDVALE, Utah — Unified Police have identified the person who was found dead by a housekeeper at a Motel 6 Tuesday afternoon.
Police said the victim is 66-year-old Midvale resident Lynette Fay Pearse.
Officials did not give any further updates Wednesday.
Pearse was found around 1 p.m. Tuesday by a motel housekeeper and officials said there were no signs of obvious trauma.
Police were waiting for the results of an autopsy from the Utah State Medical Examiner’s Office but said they were treating the death as a homicide for the time being.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- 2 killed in separate Utah Co. crashes; 1 injured after hitting school bus in Clearfield (pageviews: 5683)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)