Report: Paul Dano In Talks To Play Role In Upcoming ‘The Batman’
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – After news that Jonah Hill stepped away from talks to be a villain in Matt Reeve’s “The Batman,” Variety on Thursday reported Paul Dano could possibly be joining the cast.
Warner Bros. has not confirmed what role Dano would be playing. Variety speculates it could be The Riddler, which Hill was rumored to have turned down. On the movie website IMDB, Dano is already listed as playing the role of “Edward Nashton / The Riddler.”
Dano is known for his roles in “Okja,” “Swiss Army Man,” “12 Years a Slave,” “Looper,” “Cowboys & Aliens,” “There Will Be Blood,” and “Little Miss Sunshine,” among others.
“The Batman” has already secured Robert Pattinson in the lead role, and Zoe Kravitz has been cast as Catwoman.
The film has a scheduled to be released June 25, 2021.
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)