Report: Paul Dano In Talks To Play Role In Upcoming ‘The Batman’
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – After news that Jonah Hill stepped away from talks to be a villain in Matt Reeve’s “The Batman,” Variety on Thursday reported Paul Dano could possibly be joining the cast.
Warner Bros. has not confirmed what role Dano would be playing. Variety speculates it could be The Riddler, which Hill was rumored to have turned down. On the movie website IMDB, Dano is already listed as playing the role of “Edward Nashton / The Riddler.”
Dano is known for his roles in “Okja,” “Swiss Army Man,” “12 Years a Slave,” “Looper,” “Cowboys & Aliens,” “There Will Be Blood,” and “Little Miss Sunshine,” among others.
“The Batman” has already secured Robert Pattinson in the lead role, and Zoe Kravitz has been cast as Catwoman.
The film has a scheduled to be released June 25, 2021.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 21408)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 14286)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6417)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 5704)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4791)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 3806)