Man Who Killed University Of Utah Student Sentenced For Colorado Killing
DENVER (AP) — A man who was previously convicted of fatally shooting a University of Utah student has been sentenced to life in prison without parole for killing a Colorado man.
Austin Boutain was sentenced Thursday for the death of 63-year-old Mitchell Ingle, of Golden, in October 2017. Boutain pleaded guilty in September to murder and aggravated robbery.
Prosecutors say he and his wife, Kathleen, were drinking and smoking marijuana with Ingle in an RV park when Boutain became angry at Ingle’s suggestion the three have sex. Boutain slit Ingle’s throat and burglarized his trailer.
The couple then drove Ingle’s vehicle to Salt Lake City, where student ChenWei Guo was shot to death.
Austin Boutain also was sentenced to life in prison, and his wife to one year, for Guo’s death.
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 12173)
- Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments (pageviews: 9214)
- Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City 'Suspicious' (pageviews: 8050)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Of Missing Children (pageviews: 7602)
- Utah Teen Shot, Left For Dead Three Years Ago Raising Money For Prosthetic Arm (pageviews: 7557)
- California Prisoner Confesses To Killing 2 Child Molesters, Says He 'Did Everybody A Favor' (pageviews: 6786)
- Mike Rowe Makes Online Plea To Help West Jordan Toymaker (pageviews: 5760)
- Dirty Dining? KSL Investigators Look Into Popular Salt Lake Restaurant Rankings (pageviews: 4830)
- Payson Hit-&-Run Driver Turns Himself In After Striking 9-Year-Old (pageviews: 4026)
- Celebrities Rally To Send Quaden Bayles To Disneyland After Bullying Video Goes Viral (pageviews: 3869)