Vandals Cause Over $30K Of Damage To Construction Equipment, Police Say
SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah — Over $30,000 of damage was done to construction equipment in an apparent case of criminal mischief or vandalism, according to Saratoga Springs Police.
Officials said at least 31 windows were damaged on 7 different heavy equipment tractors and front end loaders at the Peck Pit site near 800 West and Grandview Boulevard.
Police said fire extinguishers were discharged inside each vehicle as well.
Anyone with information on the crime is asked to call police at 801-766-6503 and reference case No. 19SS08981.
Police said they believe the damage was done between October 11 and 13.
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 12173)
- Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments (pageviews: 9214)
- Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City 'Suspicious' (pageviews: 8050)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Of Missing Children (pageviews: 7602)
- Utah Teen Shot, Left For Dead Three Years Ago Raising Money For Prosthetic Arm (pageviews: 7557)
- California Prisoner Confesses To Killing 2 Child Molesters, Says He 'Did Everybody A Favor' (pageviews: 6786)
- Mike Rowe Makes Online Plea To Help West Jordan Toymaker (pageviews: 5760)
- Dirty Dining? KSL Investigators Look Into Popular Salt Lake Restaurant Rankings (pageviews: 4830)
- Payson Hit-&-Run Driver Turns Himself In After Striking 9-Year-Old (pageviews: 4026)
- Celebrities Rally To Send Quaden Bayles To Disneyland After Bullying Video Goes Viral (pageviews: 3869)