FAA to Look at Airplane Seat Size and Evacuation Speed
(KFOR) A new FAA study is looking at how airplane seat sizes could affect safety.
Seven-hundred and twenty participants will take part in the study, which will look at seat width and pitch. Seat pitch is the distance from one seatback to the back of the seat in front of it.The study will factor in population demographics, specifically people of different sizes.
A final report is expected to be released next summer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2OYzXKL
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)