Humane Society Of Utah Seeks Help Solving A ‘Kitten Crisis’
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – “The time to act is now.”
The Humane Society of Utah is taking drastic measures to help solve what it’s calling a “cat and kitten crisis.” The group took to its Facebook page Sunday to inform the public of its goal to save 400 cats in four weeks.
“All cats and kitten adoptions fees are waived starting today,” according to the post. “We will be working daily with overburdened shelters from across the Wasatch Front to transport at-risk cats and kittens into our shelter as space opens up to help them find homes.”
All adoption fees for cats and kittens will be waived through Nov. 16, according to utahhumane.org.
Those wishing to help the HSU reach its goal can go to utahhumane.org/adopt to view adoptable cats.
❌SOS❌ There is a cat and kitten CRISIS 😿 in Utah! We NEED your HELP to do something we've never done before. Join us as…
Adoptions are open at the Humane Society of Utah, 4242 S. 300 West, Murray, every day from 10 a.m. 7 p.m. For more information, go to utahhumane.org or call 801-261-2919.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)