New ‘Hocus Pocus’ Movie Coming From Disney+
(CNN) — Just in time for Halloween is news you can use.
There’s reportedly a new “Hocus Pocus” movie coming.
According to Deadline, the new film is in the works for forthcoming streaming service Disney+ with a script from television writer and producer Jen D’Angelo.
The original 1993 film about a trio of 17th century witches wreaking havoc in modern day Salem, Massachusetts, stars Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy.
It’s become a cult classic and must-see viewing every Halloween season.
No word yet on if the original cast will be returning for the new movie or any plot details.
Disney+ has been stirring excitement almost since it’s announcement.
Last month a social media thread of some of the content that would be featured on the streaming service was the talk of Twitter.
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 12259)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7066)
- Utah deputies identify suspect in 1972 murder, rape case; still looking for second suspect (pageviews: 6499)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 5989)
- Utahn charged with assault after allegedly holding blade to woman's throat on flight (pageviews: 5264)
- Utah man buys humidifier found with five packages of cocaine in it (pageviews: 5001)
- Two injured in I-80 crash; several crashes reported as Thanksgiving travel picks up (pageviews: 4528)