A Plane Crashed Into A Home In Suburban New Jersey
(CNN) –– A Cessna 414 airplane crashed into a suburban home in New Jersey on Tuesday, sparking a house fire, authorities said.
The Federal Aviation Administration and the National Transportation Safety Board are investigating the crash, which happened at 11 a.m. in Colonia in Middlesex County.
Video posted to Facebook by Michael Yonone shows firefighters trying to put out a blaze at one house in the residential area.
The mayor of Woodbridge said no one was in the home at the time of the crash, and there have been no reports of injuries on the ground. He also said the only person on board was the pilot. There’s no word yet on the pilot’s condition.
This article will be updated as information is made available.
Small plane crashed into a house in Colonia.
Posted by Michael Yonone on Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)