Trick-Or-Treaters Should Prep For Scary Cold Weather
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Break out the extra-thick costumes because it’s going to be a cold one.
Temperatures for trick-or-treating on Halloween evening will not reach above the 30s along the Wasatch Front, KSL meteorologist Grant Weyman said. On the upside, though, at least it will be dry.
The cold will continue Friday morning, with a high of 45 in the afternoon. However, things will warm up as the days progress, with a high of 49 on Saturday and a high of 52 on Sunday.
By Wednesday, northern Utah will be up to 58 degrees.
In southwest Utah, trick-or-treaters can expect temperatures in the 50s and high 40s as the night progresses. As the weekend moves on though, things will warm up. With sunny skies ahead, the southern end of the state will see a 70-degree high on Sunday and highs in the low 70s by midweek.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)