Mail-In Ballots Due Ahead Of Election Day
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Election Day is one day away, and the deadline for mail-in ballots is Monday.
Ballots must be postmarked Nov. 4 in order for them to count. However, those ballots can still be dropped off at polling locations or drop boxes by 8 p.m. Tuesday.
To find your polling location, go to vote.utah.gov. Utahns can now register to vote at polling locations as well as cast a provisional ballot.
At vote.utah.gov, you’ll also be able to find out if your polling location has early voting. You can also track your ballot, learn about your local candidates, and register to vote or update your voter information.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)