David Archuleta Dropping Deluxe Edition Of ‘Winter In The Air’ Before Tour
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – David Archuleta will be performing for Salt Lake City audiences in November — right after the release of a deluxe version of his Christmas album.
The Deseret News reports that the digital deluxe version of “Winter in the Air” will drop Nov. 14, and his tour will begin the next week.
According to a press release, Archuleta’s tour will hit a variety of Utah cities, including Richfield on Nov. 23, Moab on Nov. 26, Salt Lake City on Nov. 30, and Logan on Dec. 23.
Archuleta’s “Winter in the Air” featured holiday hits such as “Christmas Every Day” and the album’s titular song.
“I had such a blast last year singing so many Christmas classics as well as songs from my two holiday albums,” he said in a media release. “It’s such a special time of year and I hope you’ll come out and make some new memories with us this year.”
For tickets and information, go to davidarchuleta.com.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)