UHP: One Dead After Car Vs. Semi Crash In Duchesne County
MYTON, Utah – One person died after a crash on US Highway 40 Wednesday morning, according the Utah Highway Patrol.
The crash happened at approximately 7:25 a.m. at mile marker 100.
According to a UHP report, a Honda Civic was traveling westbound on the highway when it suddenly swerved in front of a semi-truck traveling eastbound. The Civic was then thrown off the shoulder.
Authorities said the driver and only occupant of the Civic was wearing his seat belt, but it broke at the time of the crash. He was ejected from the vehicle and received fatal injuries.
The driver of the semi-truck was uninjured.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)