Hogle Zoo Wants To Say Thanks By Letting You In For Free On Wednesdays
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – It’s been a wild decade, according to Hogle Zoo, and it wants to say “thanks.”
In a media release, the zoo announced it’s extending its Wild Wednesdays program. Typically, Wild Wednesdays apply to the last Wednesdays in November, December, January and February. Those free days are going to be expanded, though.
“This year, Hogle Zoo is expanding these free admission days to every Wednesday in November and December,” according to the press release. “That’s seven free days!”
The free days were made possible by the Zoo, Arts and Parks Program, which helps fund local arts and organizations in order to provide affordable access to Salt Lake City culture.
Visitors will have free admission on Nov. 6, 13, 20 and 27 and Dec. 4, 11 and 18. In 2020, free entry will be Jan. 29 and Feb. 26.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)