Blogger Advocates For Spending Holidays At Disney Parks
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, takes the holiday season to the next level — and it helps to have some advice before you book your trip.
KSL TV’s Dan Spindle sat down with Jessica Sanders, who writes “The Happiest Blog on Earth.” She shared the top reasons you should pay Mickey and his friends a visit this year.
“They bring out food that you only see during the holidays,” Sanders said. “Last year they did 75 plus just desserts throughout the resort. These are things that are completely new. You can’t find them any other time of the year.”
With so many desserts, you’ll need to have a big group of friends and family to try them all.
Sanders said in addition to the food, there’s a holiday World of Color show, holiday fireworks, and even snow that falls on Main Street USA and outside Small World. At California Adventure, there’s the Festival of Holidays with Viva Navidad.
And, of course, there’s the Christmas swag.
“Anything Mickey-shaped is something that I like to bring home,” Sanders said. “… They actually have gingerbread cookies shaped like Mickey.”
She brought in a few holiday Mickeys that actually smelled like peppermint and gingerbread.
Sanders said she goes to the parks at least once a month. It’s a sacrifice she’s willing to make for the rest of us in order to keep “The Happiest Blog On Earth” up to date.
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 22129)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 8544)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 4942)
- 26 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19; 570 People Are Hospitalized (pageviews: 2337)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2197)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1683)
- Utah Mom Warning Others After 6-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized With Rare COVID-19 Syndrome (pageviews: 1664)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 1334)
- West Jordan Family Who Lost Daughter To COVID-19 Urges Families To Stay Home This Thanksgiving (pageviews: 1225)