Blogger Advocates For Spending Holidays At Disney Parks
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, takes the holiday season to the next level — and it helps to have some advice before you book your trip.
KSL TV’s Dan Spindle sat down with Jessica Sanders, who writes “The Happiest Blog on Earth.” She shared the top reasons you should pay Mickey and his friends a visit this year.
“They bring out food that you only see during the holidays,” Sanders said. “Last year they did 75 plus just desserts throughout the resort. These are things that are completely new. You can’t find them any other time of the year.”
With so many desserts, you’ll need to have a big group of friends and family to try them all.
Sanders said in addition to the food, there’s a holiday World of Color show, holiday fireworks, and even snow that falls on Main Street USA and outside Small World. At California Adventure, there’s the Festival of Holidays with Viva Navidad.
And, of course, there’s the Christmas swag.
“Anything Mickey-shaped is something that I like to bring home,” Sanders said. “… They actually have gingerbread cookies shaped like Mickey.”
She brought in a few holiday Mickeys that actually smelled like peppermint and gingerbread.
Sanders said she goes to the parks at least once a month. It’s a sacrifice she’s willing to make for the rest of us in order to keep “The Happiest Blog On Earth” up to date.
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 9096)
- What Does It Mean To Move From Yellow Risk To Orange Risk? (pageviews: 3763)
- Is A Grain-Free Diet Deadly For Dogs? Gephardt Digs Into The Science (pageviews: 3273)
- Utah County Sheriff Takes Stand Against Mask Mandate (pageviews: 2970)
- Jordan School Board Decides on New Pandemic Protocol (pageviews: 2815)
- Mask Mandate Issued In Utah County After Coronavirus Spike (pageviews: 1906)
- Utah Mother Fighting Cancer, New COVID-19 Diagnosis (pageviews: 1598)
- Families, Teachers Worry AP Classes May Not Be Online (pageviews: 1395)
- CDC Suggests Avoiding Trick-Or-Treating, Trunk-Or-Treats This Year (pageviews: 1318)