What You Need To Know About Disney+ Before Its Official Launch
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Disney’s highly-anticipated streaming service is will hit devices Nov. 12.
Here’s what you should know about where Disney+ will be available, how much it will cost you, and how to possibly save some money.
How to watch
The Disney+ app will work with Apple products such as the iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
It will also work with Android supported devices and Google’s Chromecast, as will any Roku-enabled devices.
The XBox One and Playstation 4 will also have the Disney+ app available.
Where to watch
You’ll be able to stream on four devices at the same time and create up to seven different profiles.
What to watch
Disney+ will include a bevy of entertainment options, with original content like “The Mandalorian,” “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” and a handful of shows that take place within the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Also included will be hundreds of Disney movies and shows, as well as 30 seasons of “The Simpsons.”
The cost to watch
The basic price of Disney+ is $6.99 per month, or you can prepay $69.99 for an entire year. That will save you $13.89.
You’ll also have the option purchase a bundle plan for $12.99, which includes Disney+, Hulu and ESPN. The three streaming services separately would be approximately $18, so the bundle will save you about $60 per year.
If you are a Verizon Unlimited customer, you’ll get the first year of Disney+ for free. You’ll need to sign in to your Verizon account to see if you qualify.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 6449)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6433)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 6050)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 5371)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3347)
- Father, son found dead inside West Jordan home (pageviews: 3137)