Utah Couple Appearing On ‘Kelly Clarkson Show’ After Wife Lost 83 Pounds During Husband’s Deployment
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – “The Kelly Clarkson Show” is a must-watch on Monday.
A couple from American Fork will be on, and they have a great story that’s perfect for Veterans Day.
Marci Cornaby surprised her husband, Sgt. First Class Thomas Cornaby, by losing 83 pound while he was deployed. On”Kelly,” marci will talk about her weight loss journey and how she kept it a secret from her husband until he came home.
And now, I can post these pictures that I’ve been holding on to! Today, The Kelly Clarkson Show , Thomas Cornaby and I will be on it! Watch it, will you?! In Utah it’s on from 3-4 on KSL 5 TV.
She’ll also be getting a heat-to-toe makeover. Watch “The Kelly Clarkson” show on KSL TV at 3 p.m.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)