The latest on tax reform, drops in Medicaid enrollment among Utah children and Rep. John Curtis talks impeachment proceedings
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, concerns surrounding taxes and the closure of the Road Home are top of mind–we talk with Speaker Brad Wilson.
Plus the number of Utah children who are eligible for Medicaid has stayed about the same–while the number actually enrolled in the program has dropped. We talk with Voices for Utah children about the causes and what needs to change to get more kids covered.
And Rep. John Curtis joined his Republican colleagues in voting against a resolution that would allow impeachment proceedings to become more public. We talk with him about that and more.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)