The latest on tax reform, drops in Medicaid enrollment among Utah children and Rep. John Curtis talks impeachment proceedings
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, concerns surrounding taxes and the closure of the Road Home are top of mind–we talk with Speaker Brad Wilson.
Plus the number of Utah children who are eligible for Medicaid has stayed about the same–while the number actually enrolled in the program has dropped. We talk with Voices for Utah children about the causes and what needs to change to get more kids covered.
And Rep. John Curtis joined his Republican colleagues in voting against a resolution that would allow impeachment proceedings to become more public. We talk with him about that and more.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 23092)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 6782)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4561)
- Rollover Crash In Carbon County Kills 1, Injures Multiple Others (pageviews: 3424)
- 7,200 Utahns Schedule To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine In Error (pageviews: 3240)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 3164)
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 3154)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2691)
- Man Dies In Rollover Crash Near Delta (pageviews: 2123)