Sit down with Mayor-Elect Mendenhall, plus history behind Mexico attack
SUNDAY EDITION – This week–we’re talking to mayor-elect Erin Mendenhall about what is next.
Plus the numbers behind the number of women on state boards and commissions.
And News Specialist Brittany Glas sat down with Utah’s “District Agent in Charge” who says although this tragedy has opened up Utah’s eyes to cartel violence. This is not a unique occurrence. She shares more of their conversation.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 23092)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 6782)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4561)
- Rollover Crash In Carbon County Kills 1, Injures Multiple Others (pageviews: 3424)
- 7,200 Utahns Schedule To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine In Error (pageviews: 3240)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 3164)
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 3154)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2691)
- Man Dies In Rollover Crash Near Delta (pageviews: 2123)