Firefighter Hospitalized With Laceration After Weber County Blaze, Officials Say
MARRIOTT-SLATERVILLE, Utah — A firefighter was hospitalized with a laceration following a fire in Weber County on Tuesday morning, authorities said.
The firefighter was taken to the hospital with a laceration, Weber Fire District said on Twitter. Further details about their injuries were not available Tuesday.
The fire took place at 1527 S. 1100 West in Marriott-Slaterville, officials said. Initial reports indicated that a fire began at an RV that was between two buildings, the fire district said. The blaze then spread to the two buildings, which also caught fire.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)