KISS Is Coming To Utah For Its ‘End Of The Road’ Tour
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – KISS will be making one last stop in Utah.
The band is currently on its “End of the Road” tour, which is taking the rockers all over the world.
KISS will be performing Sept. 24, 2020 at USANA Amphitheatre, 5150 Upper Ridge Road, West Valley City. Tickets will go on sale Nov. 22 at 10 a.m. on LiveNation.com.
The tour will official come to a close on July 21, 2021, according to the band’s website.
For more information, got to kissonline.com/tour.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10137)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 9660)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6421)
- 2 killed in separate Utah Co. crashes; 1 injured after hitting school bus in Clearfield (pageviews: 6158)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3625)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3418)