94-Year-Old SLC Man In Wheelchair Dies After Being Hit By Vehicle
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — A 94-year-old man who was hit by a vehicle while crossing the street in his motorized wheelchair died Thursday, according to Salt Lake City Fire Department Captain Adam Archuleta.
The man was struck at the intersection of Wilmington Avenue and Highland Drive around 3:45 p.m. Wednesday and Archuleta said the man was “conversational” with paramedics while they transported him to an area hospital.
Archuleta said they are not sure how long the man was in the hospital before he died and officials do not know the particulars about the crash happened.
The man’s identity had not been released by officials.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)