94-Year-Old SLC Man In Wheelchair Dies After Being Hit By Vehicle
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — A 94-year-old man who was hit by a vehicle while crossing the street in his motorized wheelchair died Thursday, according to Salt Lake City Fire Department Captain Adam Archuleta.
The man was struck at the intersection of Wilmington Avenue and Highland Drive around 3:45 p.m. Wednesday and Archuleta said the man was “conversational” with paramedics while they transported him to an area hospital.
Archuleta said they are not sure how long the man was in the hospital before he died and officials do not know the particulars about the crash happened.
The man’s identity had not been released by officials.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)