Second Lady To Accompany Presidential Re-Election Campaign To Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Second Lady of the United States will be making a stop in The Beehive State Friday.
Karen Pence will accompany President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign as it files ballot access documents in Utah. This will ensure the president’s name will be on the primary ballot for the state’s 2020 election.
The Second Lady is scheduled to give a speech at 9:45 a.m. at the State Capitol.
- School Officials Apologize For 'Abhorrent' Quote In Highland High Yearbook (pageviews: 22111)
- Eight Arrested After Rally In Cottonwood Heights Turns Violent (pageviews: 22056)
- Police: Shots Fired Into Security Booth Outside Provo Missionary Training Center (pageviews: 5690)
- Suspect Killed; West Jordan Officer Shot In Shoulder (pageviews: 3806)
- The FDA's List Of Dangerous Hand Sanitizers Has Now Grown To More Than 100 (pageviews: 3105)
- Medical Helicopter Dispatched To Utah Lake After Report Of Person Being 'Entangled' In Propeller (pageviews: 2869)
- Wilford Brimley, 'Cocoon' And 'Natural' Actor, Dies At 85 (pageviews: 2854)
- Police: Shots Fired Overnight Outside Missionary Training Center In Provo (pageviews: 2358)
- Doctor Debunks Myths About Wearing Face Masks (pageviews: 1966)