Second Lady To Accompany Presidential Re-Election Campaign To Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Second Lady of the United States will be making a stop in The Beehive State Friday.
Karen Pence will accompany President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign as it files ballot access documents in Utah. This will ensure the president’s name will be on the primary ballot for the state’s 2020 election.
The Second Lady is scheduled to give a speech at 9:45 a.m. at the State Capitol.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)