Impeachment Inquiry Hearings, A New Gubernatorial Candidate, And Tourism Numbers
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, Jason Perry from the Hinckley Institute of Politics joins us to talk about what we’ve learned from the impeachment inquiry hearings.
We also talk about what it means for the other candidates now that Jon Huntsman Jr. is in the 2020 gubernatorial race.
And unemployment is down and tourism in Utah is up. Vicki Valeri of the Office of Tourism joins us to talk about what increasing tourist spending means for the Utah economy.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 23092)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 6782)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4561)
- Rollover Crash In Carbon County Kills 1, Injures Multiple Others (pageviews: 3424)
- 7,200 Utahns Schedule To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine In Error (pageviews: 3240)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 3164)
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 3154)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2691)
- Man Dies In Rollover Crash Near Delta (pageviews: 2123)