Crews Respond To 2-Alarm Fire At Abandoned Salt Lake City Structure
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Crews responded to a two-alarm fire at an abandoned structure overnight.
According to Salt Lake City Fire Department officials, the fire happened in the area of 55 N. 800 West sometime around midnight.
SLCFD Capt. Tony Stowe said the fire has already gone through the roof of the boarded-up building when crews arrived.
“We had a collapsed roof,” he said. “We had collapse of walls as well.”
Crews were able to extinguish the blaze by 2:30 a.m., although crews stayed on scene to monitor hot spots.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11575)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9563)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 5197)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 3641)
- Live (pageviews: 2740)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2074)