One Killed In NB I-15 Crash In Box Elder County
WILLARD, Utah – The driver of a vehicle that left northbound I-15 and hit a utility pole has died, according to officials with the Utah Highway Patrol.
The crash happened Wednesday around noon at milepost 358, near Willard, Utah.
Police originally reported the passenger of the vehicle suffered serious injuries in the crash as well; after further evaluations, the passenger was transported to the hospital in “good” condition and only suffered minor injuries.
— Mike Anderson (@mikeandersonKSL) November 27, 2019
Police said the 2014 Ford Fusion lost control prior to the Perry port of entry exit on NB I-15 and slid off the road.
After sliding sideways off the shoulder and down a slight incline, the car hit the large cement base of the utility pole.
The driver was instantly killed; police said the passenger was transported to the hospital and is scheduled to be released from the hospital Wednesday night.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- 'He seemed prepared for battle:' Neighbors terrified after encounter with armed stranger (pageviews: 3683)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)