Second Semi-Truck Blown Over By Winds On I-15 Near Cedar City
CEDAR CITY, Utah – A second semitrailer has been blown over by high winds near Cedar City, according to officials with the Utah Highway Patrol.
Earlier Wednesday, a semitrailer closed southbound I-15 near milepost 61 for an hour. That trailer has since been moved and lanes were opened.
Around 3 p.m., UHP reported a second semitrailer that was blown over on southbound I-15 due to high winds.
The second crash was located seven miles north of the first blown over semitrailer.
Just getting word on another semi blown over on I-15 SB at MM 68. Expect delays in the area. pic.twitter.com/rboVpm0OJZ
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) November 27, 2019
Officials have not confirmed if any lanes are blocked but said to expect delays in the area.
UHP troopers also warned drivers of high-profile vehicles to drive with extra caution Wednesday due to high winds statewide.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8296)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 5701)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4813)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3465)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3004)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2451)