Jon Huntsman Jr Talks Election, The Journey To A Tax Special Session
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, we look at how we got here as the legislature continues hurtling towards a special session to address tax reform.
But first, Jon Huntsman Jr joins Councilwoman Aimee Winder Newton, Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox and Jeff Burningham in the race for Utah’s Governor.
We sit down with the former governor and ambassador earlier and talk about what he would hope to accomplish as Utah’s governor again.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 14493)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4930)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 4702)
- KSL Investigates Bill Aimed To Combat Utah Housing Boom, Affordability (pageviews: 4120)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 2915)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2449)
- Utahn Who Has Had Three Heart Transplants Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 2260)
- Utah Nurse Who Battled COVID-19 Released From Hospital After Double-Lung Transplant (pageviews: 1949)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 1856)