Jon Huntsman Jr Talks Election, The Journey To A Tax Special Session
SUNDAY EDITION – This week, we look at how we got here as the legislature continues hurtling towards a special session to address tax reform.
But first, Jon Huntsman Jr joins Councilwoman Aimee Winder Newton, Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox and Jeff Burningham in the race for Utah’s Governor.
We sit down with the former governor and ambassador earlier and talk about what he would hope to accomplish as Utah’s governor again.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Eagle Mountain Man Facing Charge For Grocery Store Incident Involving Teen Girls (pageviews: 4882)
- Utah Man Recovering After Being Attacked Near Downtown SLC (pageviews: 2698)
- Prince Philip, Husband Of Queen Elizabeth II, Dies Aged 99 (pageviews: 2617)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2556)
- State Officials Issue New Public Health Order (pageviews: 1838)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 1705)
- Biden Tightens Some Gun Controls, Says Much More Needed (pageviews: 1471)
- Biden Making New Moves On Guns, Including Naming ATF Boss (pageviews: 1464)
- Mayor Erin Mendenhall Updates SLC Mask Order (pageviews: 1203)