Salt Lake City School Raising Money For Family Of Teacher Killed In Car Crash
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Students and faculty at the Madeleine Choir School are stepping up to show support to the family of a Spanish teacher who died in a car crash outside Kanab over the Thanksgiving weekend.
Dani Cobain and two others were hit head-on by a speeding van that crossed the center line on Highway 89 on Dec. 1.
The school, where Cobain taught, has set up a GoFundMe* account to cover expenses related to her death. As of Wednesday morning, they have raised $24,000 dollars, well above the school’s goal of $20,000.
Dear friends and family, our community is devastated by the tragic loss of one of our beloved teachers, Dani Cobian. …
*KSL TV does not assure that the money deposited to the account will be applied for the benefit of the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account, you should consult your own advisers and otherwise proceed at your own risk.
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19689)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7534)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 4062)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3960)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3749)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3586)