Carol Burnett Is Bringing ‘Laughter And Reflection’ To Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Comedy pioneer Carol Burnett will be bringing “An Evening of Laughter and Reflection” to the Eccles Theater in June 2020.
The award-winning actress’ show will be June 2. Tickets go on sale Dec. 6 at 10 a.m.
“It is Ms. Burnett’s artistic brilliance, her respect and appreciation of her fans, and her graciousness, integrity, warmth, and humor on and off screen that have made her one of the most beloved performers in entertainment and one of the most admired women in America,” according to Live! at the Eccles.
Burnett’s show will include a feature that fans of her hit CBS show, “The Carol Burnett Show,” will be all too familiar with.
At the beginning of the television show, which ran for 11 years, Burnett would bring the lights up on the live studio audience and answer several questions. In “An Evening of Laughter and Reflection,” she’ll be interacting with the audience members, who’ll be allowed to ask questions.
For tickets and information, go to live-at-the-eccles.com or call 801-355-ARTS.
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 7173)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 6659)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 6316)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6069)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 4164)