Utah Examines ERA, Changes For Education Funding
This week, Some Utahns gathered to encourage lawmakers to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment. Others said it’s not necessary. We talk to the sponsor of the bill that would make Utah the last state to ratify the Constitutional amendment.
As we head towards a special session, what education advocates have to say about the changes to education funding.
Plus, lawmakers in the nation’s Capitol are taking the next steps toward impeachment. We talk with Jason Perry from the Hinckley Institute about what is next when it comes to impeachment.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)