Utah Examines ERA, Changes For Education Funding
This week, Some Utahns gathered to encourage lawmakers to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment. Others said it’s not necessary. We talk to the sponsor of the bill that would make Utah the last state to ratify the Constitutional amendment.
As we head towards a special session, what education advocates have to say about the changes to education funding.
Plus, lawmakers in the nation’s Capitol are taking the next steps toward impeachment. We talk with Jason Perry from the Hinckley Institute about what is next when it comes to impeachment.
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7375)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 7194)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6211)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5382)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station (pageviews: 4290)
- Centerville wildfire ‘most likely’ caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4224)