Man Crashes Vehicle Into Utility Pole While Reportedly Fleeing From Hit-And-Run
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A man is recovering in the hospital after he crashed his car into a utility pole while fleeing from a hit-and-run, authorities said.
The incident happened at approximately 10 p.m. Tuesday in the area of 900 South and 900 West. The crash temporarily knocked out power in the area.
Police said the driver suffered serious injuries. He is now in stable condition.
No other injuries were reported.
The man’s identity has not been released. Authorities said he could be facing charges, including leaving the scene of a crash.
- Man Dies After Being Ejected From Truck During Rollover Crash In Bluffdale (pageviews: 5048)
- Convicted Kearns Sex Offender Charged With Human Trafficking (pageviews: 5047)
- CDC: Schools Should Have Plan For Angry Parents, Face Mask Bullying (pageviews: 4785)
- Gephardt: 'Brushing' Scams Sweeping Utah (pageviews: 4552)
- AMC Is Reopening Its Theaters Next Week - And Tickets Are 15 Cents (pageviews: 4266)
- Alpine School District Teachers Rally For Safety Days Before Start Of School Year (pageviews: 4175)
- Authorities Identify Woman Found Deceased In Submerged Car Near Logan (pageviews: 3456)
- Gephardt: How A Side Hustle Became A Full-time Gig For Utah Adventurers (pageviews: 3228)
- Herriman To Host Nation's First High School Football Game (pageviews: 2539)