3-Day Storm Beginning With Thursday Rain, Ending With Saturday Snow
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Wasatch Front is expected to get more winter weather leading up to the weekend.
A three-day storm is beginning with rain Thursday, with some snow in higher elevations.
KSL meteorologist Grant Weyman said residents should prepare for a day of off-and-on rain. The rain will turn to snow later in locations north of Ogden and the Cache Valley area.
“We do expect snow and accumulation and more of an impact there,” he said.
As for the valley areas, Weyman said the rain isn’t anticipated to affect the roadways too much Thursday. The temperatures will drop slightly into Friday, though, and some of that valley rain could turn to snow as the storm progresses into Saturday.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)