Amazon Delivery Station Coming To American Fork In 2020
AMERICAN FORK, Utah – A new Amazon delivery station will be opening in American Fork in 2020, according to officials with Amazon Logistics.
Officials said the station will power Amazon’s last-mile capabilities and speed up Utah County deliveries while supporting the growing volume of customer orders.
The station will create hundreds of part-time and full-time jobs that start at $15 per hour and independent contractors and entrepreneurs can schedule times to deliver with Amazon and create their own schedule, according to officials.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)