Juvenile In Stable Condition After Being Stabbed Outside Millcreek Bowling Alley
MILLCREEK, Utah – A juvenile female was taken to an area hospital after being stabbed outside a Millcreek bowling alley, according to Detective Kevin Mallory with the Unified Police Department.
Mallory said the incident occurred Friday evening after the victim and suspect engaged in an altercation that spilled into the FatCats parking lot near 3700 South and 900 East.
The victim then ran across the street to a Granite Credit Union branch before she realized she had been stabbed multiple times in the torso.
She was taken to a hospital in critical condition but was conscious and breathing; her condition was later upgraded to stable and police said she was expected to survive.
Mallory said the incident does not appear gang-related and police have identified a suspect but no one has been taken into custody.
This is a developing story. It will be updated if new information becomes available.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)