Road Restrictions In Place For Cottonwood Canyons
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Road restrictions are in place Saturday morning for both Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons, authorities said.
According to the Utah Department of Transportation, all vehicles must be equipped with traction devices and/or four-wheel drive before traveling into the canyons.
Unified Police Department is enforcing the traction law at the mouths of both canyons, and UDOT officials said commuters should expect delays on Wastch Boulevard in Salt Lake City and 9400 South in Sandy.
— UDOT Cottonwood Canyons (@UDOTcottonwoods) December 14, 2019
Here's a live look at Little Cottonwood Canyon this morning. Police are enforcing traction laws today – chains or 4X4 required. Expect delays on 9400 South and Wasatch Boulevard.
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Saturday, December 14, 2019
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)