Police Searching For Cottonwood Heights Hit-And-Run Suspect Vehicle
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, Utah – Police are searching for a GMC pickup truck they said was involved in two rollover hit-and-run crashes that injured five people.
Officials with the Cottonwood Heights Police Department said they received reported of a truck driving recklessly down Big Cottonwood Canyon that later sideswiped two cars on Wasatch Boulevard just north of Fort Union Boulevard.
Both of those cars rolled and five people suffered minor injuries in the crashes.
The truck was last seen on Wasatch Boulevard at 7121 South.
The truck is a black, newer GMC model that has damage to the passenger side from sideswiping another car. It could also have white paint transferred on the passenger side from the crash.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 801-743-7000.
Help Identify: 2 Car Rollover Hit and Run accident. Suspect vehicle is a Black newer model full sized 4-Door GMC pick-up Truck. Truck has damage to the passenger side from side swipe. Possible white paint transfer last seen-north on Wasatch at 7121 South. Tips CHPD 801-743-7000 pic.twitter.com/nMcZIbvSIk
— CH Police (@CHPolice) December 14, 2019
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)