Four Hospitalized After Multi-Vehicle Crash In Wyoming
LYMAN, Wyo. – Four people were sent to the hospital after a crash involving multiple semis, passenger vehicles and a moving van.
The crash happened Saturday around 9:30 p.m. on westbound Interstate 80 at mile marker 48, in the area near the Lyman rest area.
Officials with Uinta County Fire and Ambulance said five fire trucks and three ambulances responded to the scene.
When they arrived, they found a heap of vehicles that included the van, two passenger vehicles and six semi trucks.
At approximately 9:35 pm, last night, Bridger Valley Fire and EMS was dispatched to milepost 48 I-80 westbound for a…
Details about the circumstances leading to the crash were not available, though picture from the scene show snowy conditions.
Officials said the roads were “extremely icy.”
Four people were transported to Evanston Regional Hospital. Information about their injuries or exact conditions were not released.
An additional seven people were treated at the scene.
Crews from the Wyoming Highway Patrol were investigating the crash.
It was not known if anyone faced charges.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 5286)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 4285)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3692)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 2165)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 2065)
- 2 men arrested for allegedly enticing minors online and by text (pageviews: 2003)