Which State Has The Most Christmas Spirit? Utah Is No. 3
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – We’ve got spirit. Yes we do. We’ve got spirit. How ’bout you?
According to a recent study from CenturyLink, Utah ranks No. 3 in the entire nation when it comes to Christmas spirit.
Also included in the study was area culture, examining the number of Christmas tree farms per capita and the amount of charitable donations.
Only Tennessee and North Carolina beat out Utah in Christmas Spirit.
“Utah gets the top prize for being the most giving state,” the article stated. “According to the IRS, the Beehive State donated 4.8% of their adjusted income in 2018.”
Tennessee scored high in Christmas tweets, Christmas music listening, and Google searches for “Christmas movies.”
Rounding out the Top 10 states with the most spirit are Ohio, Alabama, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Rhode Island and Kansas.
Nevada ranked last on the list, along with Hawaii, California, Florida and Arizona.
“Perhaps the lack of snow points to why it’s harder for these warmer states to tap into their Holiday cheer,” according to the study.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)