Sunday Edition: Tax Reform, New KSL Voice, Charitable Giving
In this episode of Sunday edition, we look at the changing ways Americans are giving to charity, plus the new voice on KSL Newsradio. We also talk about Tax Reform. The Utah Legislature met in a special session Thursday night to take on a massive tax reform bill. After a series of last-minute changes, Senate Bill 2001 passed the Senate 20 to 7, and then the House 43-27. The bottom line is Utah families will get a break in income taxes, but pay more in sales taxes on food, gas and some services.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)