Police Find Missing Boy From Vineyard
VINEYARD, Utah – UPDATE: Police found a missing 9-year-old boy from Vineyard.
“Orson was found safe moments ago! A concerned citizen saw him at a Trax station, thought he looked out of place, and called UTA Police. They are taking Orson home now. Thanks to everyone for their help!” Sgt. Cannon tweeted.
Police are looking for a missing child, 9-year-old Orson Bergeron. He has been missing since 3 p.m. Wednesday from Vineyard.
“He does have some special needs,” said Spencer Cannon of the Utah County Sheriff’s Office “We’re checking places he’d be likely to go.”
Police said they aren’t aware of a specific threat, but they’re concerned with the cold temperatures.
The boy is 4′ 4″ tall, 63 lbs, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a green jacket with a fuzzy camo lining. He was carrying a blue and black Lego backpack.
Police say the boy has been diagnosed with reactive attachment disorder, is afraid of the dark and will be traumatized by loud noises. Anyone who might see Orson is asked to call 911 immediately, or contact Central Utah Dispatch at 801-794-3970.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)