SLC Int’l Airport Releases Apps Ahead Of Busy Holiday Season
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Salt Lake City International Airport officials announced two new apps to help travelers navigate the airport and track flights ahead of the busy holiday season.
The apps include a new SLC International app with flight schedules, security screen wait times and airport news and a shuttle tracker that gives live updates on economy parking lot shuttle locations and estimated arrival times.
Airport officials said two of the busiest travel days this season are expected on Saturday, Dec. 21 and Thursday, Dec. 26.
They recommend travelers arrive two hours early for domestic flights and three hours early for international flights in order to have enough time to park, check bags and get through security checkpoints.
Additional TSA travel tips can be found here.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)