Man Hospitalized After Being Stabbed During Family Dispute
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – A man had to be taken to the hospital in serious condition after being stabbed during a family dispute at a Salt Lake County home.
Officers with the West Valley City Police Department were called to a home at 5189 West Crownpointe Drive around 7:10 a.m. Sunday.
Investigators said 21-year-old Angelo James Gaona stabbed another man in his late 50s or 60s in the abdomen.
The victim was transported to the hospital. He was originally listed in serious condition. Officials have since said the man had non-life threatening injuries.
The relationship between Gaona and the victim was not known.
Police were still investigating the situation and had not yet determined if charges would be filed.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 12623)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 8243)
- Netflix’s ‘Falling for Christmas’ filmed at these charming Utah locations - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6214)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as ‘the life of the party’ - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 5319)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4730)