Shotgun Blast In Neighbor’s Home Wounds Man Taking Out Trash
ROY, Utah – Police say a man taking out trash was wounded when a shotgun accidentally discharged as it was being cleaned inside the home of a neighbor who got the weapon as a Christmas present.
Roy police officials said the wounded man was struck in the abdomen by at least one large shotgun pellet that went through the neighbor’s front and screen doors.
Fire officials said the wounded man was conscious, breathing and alert when taken to a hospital Friday. No update was available on his condition and no identities were released.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)