Snowy Conditions Create Messy Commute Along Wasatch Front
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The morning commute was not off to a good start Monday as snow and slick roads led to multiple crashes along the Wasatch Front.
According to the Utah Department of Transportation, crews responded to dozens of crashes along Utah roads.
“Light snow showers are expected through the morning commute,” according to UDOT. “… These light showers will result in patchy road snow and black ice. Please reduce speed and drive with caution.”
One major crash on southbound I-15 at 2100 South had traffic backed up to Davis County. Additional crashes on I-15, I-215, and I-80 were causing delays all across the Salt Lake Valley.
- Utah Mother Of Four Killed In Sanpete County Rollover Crash, Father Hospitalized (pageviews: 8952)
- Civil Filing Alleges Lori Vallow's Niece Knows Where Missing Children Are (pageviews: 8281)
- FDA Issues Warning To Jimmy John's For Safety Violations (pageviews: 7276)
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Steps Down In Surprise Announcement (pageviews: 5353)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 4896)
- FCC Receives More Than 1,300 Complaints About Super Bowl Halftime Show (pageviews: 4378)
- Mom Of Missing Tennessee Toddler Arrested, Says She Can't Take Polygraph Due To Pregnancy (pageviews: 3291)
- One Dead, Multiple Injured In Severe Crash In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 3034)
- Coronavirus Shutdowns Hurting Springville Game Business (pageviews: 2960)