‘Cats’ On Track To Lose $100 Million
The big-screen adaptation of Andrew Lloyd webber’s musical “Cats” could be facing a $100 million loss, according to Variety.
The industry paper reports the movie cost $100 million to produce and another $95 million – $100 million to market.
Box Office Mojo says, so far, “Cats” has only made $38.4 million at the worldwide box office.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)