Here’s What’s Open And Closed On New Years Day
(CNN) — It’s the first day of 2020 and you need to get your resolutions in order. That might mean a visit to the bank or a few hours (minutes?) at the gym. Or a shopping trip.
Here’s what’s open and closed on New Years Day. Hours vary by location and some places close early for the holiday, so it’s best to call ahead to check.
Target — Open regular hours
Walmart — Open regular hours
Kroger– Open regular hours
Whole Foods — Open, but many stores have limited hours
Movie theaters — Open regular hours
Zoos — Open regular hours
Malls — Most malls and department stores are open. Call your local stores to check.
Trader Joe’s — Closed
Costco — Closed
Government-run locations, such as the Department of Motor Vehicles and public libraries, are most likely going to be closed.
The US Postal Service will not deliver mail Wednesday, and US post offices are closed as well. FedEx and UPS will also be closed.
Banks are generally closed, although ATMs are always available.
If you plan to visit a museum, call to make sure they aren’t closed. Not every museum is open on New Year’s Day.
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 14110)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13553)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8491)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7883)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7144)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5583)