Vehicle Slams Into Mexican Restaurant In Salt Lake
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – No one was hurt after a small passenger vehicle slammed into the front of a restaurant in the Poplar Grove neighborhood of Salt Lake.
Detective Greg Wilking from the Salt Lake City Police Department said the car hit the front wall of the La Frontera Mexican Restaurant at 1236 West 400 South.
The car had been involved in another collision, and was propelled off the street and into the restaurant wall.
The incident happened around 1 p.m. Sunday.
Wilking said there were no serious injuries.
The restaurant normally opens at 10 a.m., but it was not clear if it was open when the crash happened, or how many people may have been inside.
Police said there didn’t seem to be an factors like impairment in the crash – that it was just a bad crash. There were no serious injuries.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)